Thursday, November 20, 2008
Biopsy!
Well i went in for my biopsy this morning! They went in 5 freaking times, so im really sore right now. Anyways i have a real blunt doc! She told me she doesnt want me to come in there nxt week shocked if its cancer. The location of the tumor worries her. I dunno should she of been so blunt?? I mean i get trying to be honest, but i have to wait a whole week for the results so im thinking maybe she just shouldnt of said anything! I dunno. Ive been praying, and i ask all of you thatu please pray for me as well! I will let you know the results when i do! thanks eveeryone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I admire your strong spirit and determination...we have been praying for you as well...and Jimmy asked God to just take the bump off you so you wont have to worry anymore. Let us know as soon as you know.
Post a Comment