Tuesday, December 9, 2008

lil update for dec....

Okay well not much has been going on, im just trying to make it through the holidays with robbie being gone :( I got my second results back and they were the same as the first. I have hurthle cells wich scares me, cause if maligmant they spread to the bones and lungs, its one of the rare types of thyroid cancer. they seem to think they are benign right now, and want to keep watch on it. i also heard u cant tell wether these types of cells are benign or maligmant unless they remove a peice of it, wich with the type of biopsy they did on me all they removed were the cells, so im going to another doctor to see what his opinion would be on this. I just dont want to wait for it to turn into somthing before they take care of it. why not just remove it now right? and get it over with. I am however very happy thatthey (seem) to think they are benign. I just want that second opinion ya know.hurthle cells are suspicious and need to be treated properly.

the boys are doing good! carson is acting out a bit because he doesnt really understand why daddy is gone! poor lil guy. I took logan to the docs today his tonsils are very swollen, so they are treating him for strep right now until the other test come back! Jordan is just jordan, hes doing really good in school and continuing to work very hard, cause he wants to go to auburn university and play football! (thats my boy) Summer is getting very mobile, shes rolling everywhere and already starting to scoot,she will be crawling before long. Robbie is doing just about as good as he can be doing considering being away from his family! I love and miss him so much! He means the world to us. such a wonderful loving and caring father and husband! i love you baby!

well thats all for now, trying to get all my christmas shopping done before the kids get out for christmas break!!! Please keep us in your prayers!!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Love the new page...it makes me want to scrapbook. :-) You are doing great for the kids-and yes-good girl to get a second opinion, just in case. :-)