Ok so heres the first of many blogs to come, ill get you caught up on whats happend in september so far! Well the boys started back to school on the 3rd. Jordan is in the 3rd grade and logan started 1st grade. I cant believe it!! I feel so old!! My babies are growing up to fast!! They started at a new school this year, Jordan was a lil upset cause he didnt want to leave his "girlfriend" Uhg im so not ready for the girls yet. I mean seriously i dont even remember being interested in boys till like 6th grade wth? Carson ohmigosh he is somthing else. his excuse for everything is "im to little" Hes a lil sad that the boys went back to school, now he has nobody to aggravate during the day. Summer is going to be 2 months old in a few days!! She is such a happy baby, she always has a smile on her face, ecspecially when she sees her daddy. It makes me so happy but sad at the same time cause robbie is leaving october 16, hes going to miss all of her firsts!! I wake up every morning knowing the time is getting closer and i just get so sad, i keep my brave face on though cause i know i have to be strong and brave for my kids. I know God will help me through this hard time! well thats about it for now!
Smiles!!!
1 comment:
Oh girl, that's got to be hard. You're such a good mom though, you are going to do great. Just get those kids in church now! :)
Post a Comment