
Christmas was sooo much fun! When we went to see Santa summer kept saying mommy I'm not going to be scared this year ( I think she was trying to convince herself) and sure enough she jumped right on his lap and was talking away. She asked him for a big car, a toy airplane, and princess toys. Christmas eve we went to robbies dads house ate dinner and opened gfts. Then we came home and they opened their traditional Christmas eve bags from grandma Kim. Then we drank our traditional hot chocolate and watched Elf. Then we put out the reindeer food and set out milk and cookies for Santa! Then off to bed they went. We got up about 730 and opened all our presents. From Santa Jordan and Logan got electric scooters, Carson got a skateboard and helmet ( which he wanted so badly) and summer got a convertible! From us Jordan got a tablet, Logan got a 3ds, and Carson got an xbox 360. No our kids are not video game freaks lol. We make them play outside on nice days and they get 1 hour on school days! They got a bunch of other neat stuff! Summer got lots of princess toys( since that's what she's into right now) and a bunch of other cute stuff. Then we ate our tradional stuffed French toast (which I prepare the night before and just pop in the oven Christmas morning) they played with their stuff while I prepared our Christmas dinner ( which is always something Italian since I'm Italian and that's what we always did when I was growing up) baked zitti, salad and a ham! My sister Jen, BIL, niece and nephew came down from Montgomery and we exchanged gifts then ate! The kids went to bed and me and my sister stayed up all night talking. We do that every time we are together! All in all it was a great Christmas! I am so blessed and I thank god for everything he has blessed me with. I thank him for sending his only son who died for me so that I could have eternal life! Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment