Saturday, January 14, 2012

They grow up SO fast!

Jordan is getting into the whole worrying about his looks thing. He informed me that he doesn't want glasses he wants contacts. He doesn't want his hair short he wants it long. The things I used to decide for him he now makes those decisions on his own. When did he get so big?? Seems like yesterday I was taking my baby boy to his first day of kindergarten and now he's half way through 6th grade and going to be in Junior high next year. That is so crazy to me. I figured out he really likes this girl Taylor. Well I asked him and he told me. I've told him from the start that he can tell me anything and I always want him to be open and honest about everything. To never be afraid to tell me things, and so far he has! He has spent quite some time trying to get this girl to talk to him, and now they do. Jordan was waiting to play his basketball game and she came over and was talking to him, and all I could think was wow my baby boy is really growing up :( . So in a few weeks I'm going to take him to get fitted for contacs nd he is super happy about it. In my eyes he will always be my baby boy, I just wish it wasn't going by so fast.

1 comment:

Jo Meier said...

I'm so glad that you are blogging again! I love seeing what you and your family are up to!! Keep it up! ;-)