Ok so I promised Jordan a cell phone if he got all A's and B's! I was always one of those moms that was against cell phones. Well Jordan has been struggling in school for as long as I could remember. Teachers seem to think he has a learning disability. Let me tell you that my baby did it! He got 3 A's and 3 B's. I am so proud of him! So I got him a cell phone!! He will be in 7th grade soon so he's not to young. Do I still think he's to young for one? Yes! But I made a promise and I'm sticking to it.
Ok so ever since he's gotten it he texts me a hundred times a day. The funny thing is he finally has his own phone so he doesn't have to borrow his friends to call me anymore, well the first day he had it he used it so much the battery died and he had to use his friends phone to call me! Lol soooo funny! He's so cute and such a great kid! He deserves it! But the first c he gets he knows I will take it away. I hope he keeps working really hard at bringing up his grades. I'm one proud mama!!
Friday, March 30, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment